VC Marketing Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client – an international company is looking for a VC Marketing Manager.
- Develop a marketing plan which is amplified in co-operation with strategic alliance partners that adds to the growth of the sales pipeline for the high-touch team and channel partners;
- Work closely with the Account Managers to develop the company's portfolio in their customers aligned to the partners sales focus (verticals) and company's business priorities;
- Define, manage and control investments for partners, and control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters;
- Work closely with the local team, agencies and partners to integrate and leverage channel partners communication tools;
- Present the marketing plan to internal stakeholders and trade partners;
- Manage the successful implementation of the plan within the defined budgets & timelines;
- Track campaign performance, facilitate adjustment of execution as required to achieve business targets and increase of sales pipeline;
- Implement & manage creative communications campaigns (Marketing, PR & Social Media);
- Manage Local PR and Social Media communications planning and execution, hand in hand with the PR and Social agency and alliance partners;
- Responsible for budget planning and control for all PR and Social activities;
- Responsible for planning and control of marketing investments (JMF & OPEX funds);
- Work closely with the local sales team to ensure best-in-class execution with channel partners;
- Attend meetings with key customers and conduct checks to ensure implementation excellence;
- Participate in international projects;
- Share best practices within RAMECA & EAMEA.
- University degree, preferably in a Marketing discipline;
- 4+ years marketing experience in B2B marketing with operational knowledge of the Enterprise sales channel;
- Have a clear understanding and experience of PR and social media management;
- Strong marketing planning experience;
- Strong project management skills, detail orientated and highly organised;
- Strong Fluent English (written & spoken); ability to be a genuine spokesperson for Russia and be a representative in EAMEA.
- Contract in accordance with Russian Labor Code;
- Salary upon interview results;
- Location – Moscow.